ERSO guarantees that all manufacturing processes are rigorously checked, 100% comprehensively tested and the specifications comply with what is stated. If an ERSO product, within the warranty period and under normal use conditions, malfunctions due to deficient manufacturing process or raw materials, ERSO will provide full maintenance or exchange service.
ERSO provides a one (1) year Factory Warranty for all parts and labor.
Our product slitter blades come with a two (2) year Extended Warranty.
Customer support is available 24/7 by phone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers will not be notified about changes to the warranty terms and period, so we advice product purchasers to carefully read the product manual or contact the product sales outlet, or dealers, to confirm the warranty’s expiration date. The warranty period starts from the day of purchase.
ERSO reserves the right to make all final decisions at its discretion.
- The applicability of this warranty does not include product damage caused by unnatural external causes. If any of the following situations occur, the product is not covered by ERSO warranty:
- - damage caused by accidents, vandalism, misuse, unauthorized disassembly, natural disasters or power problems;
- - all products purchased through distribution channels unauthorized by ERSO Company;
- - the product maintained or disassembled by unauthorized technical personnel;
- - if the warranty label, product serial number or tamper label is modified, damaged or unclear.
ERSO warranty only applies to the consumers who have purchased our company’s products through legal sales channels.
Post Warranty Service
We guaranty up to 5 years of post warranty service for all parts and labor.
This warranty only applies to the original purchaser who owns the ERSO product. The warranty is a non-transferable right.